D-Link Routers is one of the essential devices which makes it easy to share information from and from all over the world. The Router is an excellent device that chooses the best or the shortest possible route to push the data packet to its specific destination within the network. Some of the unpredictable issues might arise in D-Link Router, and it is then that the customer needs excellent D-Link Router Tech Support to suggest the most feasible and affordable solutions to fix out all the-Link Router issues within a couple of seconds. The customer needs to call on the D-Link router customer phone number and get instant assistance for affordable solutions.
How do I log into My Dlink Router?
- Step1:- to login into your Dlink account open the browser and type in the IP address of the router (192.168.100.1).
- Step2:- enter the username (admin) and password (blank by default), and then click Login.
How to Set Up Your D-Link Cloud Router
After purchasing a D-Link router, now it’s time to start configuring your D-Link router and ready to get your fast Wi-Fi running service. All you need to know about the setup of the link cloud router is that all will be provided through the D-Link router setup support. Although older routers may not need a Wi-Fi configuration card, at that time they used the setup wizard CD instead of a Wi-Fi configuration card.
- Quick Install Guide
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Wi-Fi Configuration Card
D-Link Quick setup instructions
- Step 1: Firstly connect the power adapter which is already included in a wall socket and to your router.
- Step 2: Then connect the Ethernet cable to the internet (WAN) port of both router and modem (WAN ports are yellow in color).
- Step 3: Then let it start with a light indication.
- Step 4: Start your computer or mobile device.
- Step 5: See over the network preferences and connect to the SSID Wi-Fi found on the provided wireless configuration card and enter the password listed on the card.
How can I change the password on my D-LinkRouter?
- Open your web browser and enter there your router IP address in the address bar (default 192.168.100.1) then press enter button.
- If we talk about the default username and password then the username will be admin and the password will be blank then click on the OK button.
- After that click on the Tools tab then click on the admin to the left.
- Then to change your administrative password, enter a new unique password in the admin password part.
- After all click on the save settings button to save all settings you have done.