10.0.0.1 is used by router brands such as Xfinity Comcast, LPB Piso WiFi
How to login 10.0 0.1 Piso wifi
- The first step open your Internet browser
- Then You have to enter 10.0.0.1 into your browser’s address bar.
- Now you would be able to see your router’s login screen page
- To enter the default router username and password
- Once you enter the correct password router admin panel will be open
- Now you can change your router username and password
How to install the 10.0 0.1 Piso wifi vending Machine?
- Plug the internet cable off the vendo to your modem in LAN 1 or 2 whichever is free.
- Power up the machine by plugging in the cable to your outlet.
- Wait for a couple of minutes while the machine is booting up.
- Once the green light is gone, that means the machine is up and operational.
NOTE: Place your machine in a secure location.
About 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi
Among default IP addresses, 10.0 0.1 Piso wifi IP address is used in many routers which are set default by manufacturers. This IP address is used only by Linksys routers. If you want to get connected with routers then you should put the 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi IP address in the browser address bar then you see a login screen where if you put the correct username and password then you will get the next step option to connect with the internet. If you cannot get access to the routers that mean you have an error in configuration. Different vendors use different types of IP address but all of their IP address starts with 192.168 which is very common among them.
Using the 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi IP address you can take enter the router management console and change the default settings like username and password which are set by the manufacturer. 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi IP address is used as a private network and it is already connected to the internet. When this is connected with several computers by sharing the same ISP internet connection then home computers do not get connected directly. It is better to change your default settings which is necessary to increase network security. As it is not connected with ISP from downstream that is why your PC is safe from different viruses and trojans.
If You can’t log in or Access 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi
In a few instances, you may write your router IP address appropriately, and yet, you can’t get access to the webpage of your router. Actually what this indicates is that your router makes use of a special 10.0.0.1 IP address. If you don’t have any idea what this is, obey the steps below to easily get access to your router’s IP. While you detect it, search for it online to receive the default login details.
- To start with, visit the “run” menu by seeking “run” in the inquiry bar of windows or by pushing the Windows + R buttons simultaneously.
- While the run window emerges, in the textbox write CMD & to open the command prompt press the enter button.
- After the command prompt launches, in it, write or copy & paste the command “ipconfig/all” & later click enter.
- After you press enter numerous IP tends to will emerge in the prompt window. You need to search for & locate the one that is called the default gateway IP, this could be the IP address for the router.
- Finally, write that 10.0.0.1 IP for searching for the login webpage in the location bar of the browser.
How to change the password of the Router?
Once you’re logged in to the admin console, click on the “Settings” button to change your username and password. Once you reached the setting page, find the “password change” option to change your username and password. Using these simple methods, you can easily change the username and password of your device.
How to change the 10.0 0.1 Piso wifi IP address of my Router?
- If you want to change the IP address of your router to 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi or any other IP address, then you can follow some simple methods to change your IP address.
- To do so, log in to your router and then click on “Settings” > “LAN Settings” and then select the configured IP address. Now, log in using the new IP address.
How to find the password?
You can find it in our article on router passwords. But you may also reset the device. Press and hold the tiny reset button for about 10 15 seconds with some object like a needle. 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi is the default address of different access points, routers, and modems. As a matter of fact, this IP address can be used for any device on a local network so as to eliminate address conflicts for it will be used only on the specific network.
If the typing is done wrong, the most you will be able to access is a search in search engines like Google or Bing. Most of the time an error message will appear on the page, saying that the page is non-existent or not found.
The correct IP can also be found in the body of the router provided by Oi, this being said by the technical assistant who installed the product in his house and can also be obtained through customer service over the phone
How to Change Wifi Router Name
- If you just want to Change the Router Username which is nothing but your WiFi Name, then it’s pretty simple.
- Go to your Router’s Default IP Address which is 10.0.0.1 and pop up box appears asking you to Username & Password
- Enter the Login Credentials and you will be logged into Web-Interface.
- There, You need to go to Wireless >> Wireless Settings.
- Once you Enter “Wireless Settings”, you can find the “Wireless Network Name:” option which is WiFi Name.
- Delete the old WiFi Name and Enter New Name.
- Once you enter the Details, Hit the “Save” button which is at the Bottom without fail.
- Done, Your Router Name is Changed Now!!
Configuring the network credentials:
Step 1 – Usually Wi-Fi networks are pre-configured with a default naming, which is the name of the router and a default number located under the router for the password.
These settings can be changed in the router device’s options menu under “Basic Wireless Settings”, located in the blue “Wireless Settings” menu. Simply complete the fields below to change the original configuration:
- SSID: [here you can set a more friendly name for your network]
This is the nickname that will be displayed as your Wi-Fi connection
Step 2 – Still in the blue wireless setup menu, press the “Wireless Security” menu to set the password encryption medium. In safe mode, select “WPA2 – PSK”, which is one of the most used.