How to Login to 10.0.0.0.1/admin
10.0.0.0.1IP address is login into Follow these 5 simple steps:-
- The first step Open your web browser’s URL bar.
- And enter the correct IP address in URL bar 10.0.0.0.1 and http //10.0.0.0.1
- Then Next step is to Enter the router username and password into the box.
- Most people enter the wrong password. The most common username and password are username (Admin) and password (Admin) If you don’t know your username and password. See the Below check the router username and password list.
- Once you enter the correct username and password the router admin panel will be open and you will change router settings and all internet settings.
Troubleshooting methods for routers with https //10.0.0.0.1
When you try to login into your router using the default username and password and get an error then you need to troubleshoot the error. Here are some of the methods used to troubleshoot the error.
- First, you have to make sure that your device is connected to the router through Wi-Fi or any cable
- If everything is properly connected then disconnect the cable or Wi-Fi and reconnect. Restart the router if possible.
- Make sure to disable the firewall before you try to reconnect the router to the device.
- Try factory resetting the router using the reset button. Some routers have small holes on the side where you have to press using a pin for a few seconds to reset the router.
How does the router work?
The router is a physical device, which works with the help of an Internet service provider’s cord. A router would be connected to the ISP cord, and the connection established with the help of electricity. A router is necessarily connected to the electric source, as it requires power to run in an effective way. The router is a device, which is usually filled with MODEM in the current generation. The router receives the internet connection and routes the access and the bandwidth to different devices either with the help of a cord or without a cord.